As the end of the year approaches, we wanted to take a moment to reflect and thank YOU for reading Future of Marketing.
We continue to research and publish a wide range of content on the latest trends and developments in the world of marketing. From the rise of the creator economy and the growing importance of video content – to the shifting consumer landscape and the impact of emerging technologies – we have strived to provide you with the most relevant information.
We are grateful for all the feedback and comments that we have received throughout the year, and are committed to continuing to provide you with the most informative, engaging, and thought-provoking marketing content.
Thank you again for your continued support – we wish you a happy holiday season and a prosperous new year. 🎊
As data nerds, we were excited to learn new insights about the usage of TINT in 2022 – our own “TINT Wrapped” if you will:
For your entertainment…
- TINT ingested 300,494,771 pieces of social content in 2022
- Instagram was the most popular network – followed by Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and TikTok
- 1,898 contests & campaigns were launched using Experience Builder – resulting in 3,082,250 content submissions. That’s 1,623.94 user submissions per contest!
- 8% of visual assets in TINT were analyzed using Attention Score, our eye tracking technology, to optimize for conversions
- More products were tagged in posts in 2022 than in any previous year – continuing the meteoric rise of social commerce
A fun marketing quiz 🎉
Compare your social content strategy with eight of the top 2023 trends and benchmark your ranking against leading brands.
Complete the 3-minute assessment and receive a free personalized report with your scores.
And a nice, inspirational quote…
Cheers to the New Year – and another chance to make it right.Oprah Winfrey
See you in 2023. 🙂