Future of Marketing is a podcast series by TINT, the world’s most powerful user-generated content (UGC) platform. This show uncovers the unique perspectives, challenges, and insights of brand leaders shaping the future of marketing around the globe.
Subscribe here so you don’t miss a single episode.
Sonic Branding ft. Eric Singer, Executive Producer at Coupe Studios Music + Sound Design – Future of Marketing
- Sonic Branding ft. Eric Singer, Executive Producer at Coupe Studios Music + Sound Design
- UGC Creators vs. Authentic UGC ft. Christian Brown, CMO of Glewee
- Perspectives ft. S. David Ramirez, Senior Marketing Manager, TINT
- Perspectives ft. Jason Bradwell, Host of B2B Better, Writer of B2B Bite
- Perspectives ft. Brayden Cohen, Social Marketing and Employee Advocacy Lead, Hootsuite
- Perspectives ft. Vivien Garnès, Co-CEO and Co-Founder of Upfluence
- Perspectives ft. Alicia Esposito, VP of Content, Retail TouchPoints
- Perspectives ft. Aleksandra Kuzmanovic, Social Media Manager, World Health Organizations
- Perspectives ft. Neal Schaffer, Digital Marketing Consultant, Author, and Speaker
- Perspectives ft. Youri Hollier, Director of Digital and Social at Tim Hortons